panamecollections.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is edited and operated by the company ABP CREATIONS SASU (hereinafter referred to as “ABP CREATIONS”), having its registered office located at 119B rue de Colombes, Bat A, 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine.
In order for us to sell and deliver our products, we will explain hereafter how we, the company ABP CREATIONS, collect and process your personal data.
ABP CREATIONS, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data.
We must collect some of your data in order to be able to perform our services. If a customer does not wish to communicate this data to us, ABP CREATIONS will not be able to perform its services.
ABP CREATIONS has the duty to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data of its Customers. The personal data of customers can be transmitted to service providers and partners of ABP CREATIONS, in the event that their intervention is necessary in the processing and management of orders:
● Name and first name
● Mailing address
● Mobile phone number
● Email address
● Process Customers orders for shipments, returns, and refund requests
● The data related to an order during payment is transmitted to our banking service provider for the validation of this payment
● If a customer decides to subscribe to our newsletter by checking the Paname Collections Newsletter subscription box, he consents to receive the brand's marketing communications. His email address is kept by the Mailchimp company which manages the mailings of our newsletters
To allow customers to control the use of their personal data, each customer has the following rights:
● Right to object to our processing of personal data
● Right to request a copy of all information kept about him
● Right to rectify personal data
● Right to request a total deletion of his account and his personal data
To exercise any of these rights, the Customer can make a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via the contact form on our Website, or by mail to the address ABP CREATIONS, 119B rue de Colombes, Bat A, 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine, France. The customer must indicate his name, first name and e-mail address, sign his request and attach a copy of an identity document.
In accordance with the law "Data protection rights", our response will be provided as soon as possible and at the latest in the month following the request.
Customers data will not be kept beyond the time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with the regulations and applicable laws. In this regard, the data used for prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the closure of the user's account or the last contact of the prospect concerned. User data is erased when the retention periods expire. However, the data may be archived beyond the durations provided for the needs of research, observation, and prosecution of criminal offenses with the sole aim of allowing, as needed, the provision of these data to judicial authority.